Scenario Mission 15 - Into The Dawn Skies
From SDGO Wiki
Units used (Mobile Suit Chronicles - Quest 4):
Skill Parts used:
- Phase 1: You will have to kill 25 Strike Daggers while keeping the 3 M1 Astrays alive. The rock Strike Dagger will have I-Field while the scissors will get Phase-Shift Armor, so use ranged weapons depend on the type of the Strike Dagger. However, it's best to just use the unit's melee to kill them quickly. The team's Rising Gundam should activate its Defense Commander skill to help with the team's reload and defense.
- Phase 2: The phase will advance onto the next one after 60 seconds has expired. In this phase, there isn't much to do here beside gathering the team in a corner. You don't have to worry about the Freedom Gundam because it is really tough to die from the bosses' attacks.
- Phase 3: This phase require you to destroy Forbidden Gundam, Raider Gundam and Calamity Gundam while keeping Freedom Gundam or Justice Gundam alive. At the start of the phase, the team's Neue Ziel can go after Raider Gundam while the Wing Gundam Zero (Beam Saber) go after the Forbidden Gundam and Victory 2 Assault-Buster Gundam go after Calamity Gundam. Watch out, especially the team's healer, for the Strike Daggers that will spawn across the whole map because their damage is really high. Take notes that the Raider Gundam and the Calamity Gundam have Trans-Phase Armor while the Forbidden Gundam has I-Field. After a while, the 3 bosses will initiate an attack that will deal massive damage. Simply do your best to hit them until they knocked down to prevent them from doing the attack and you should be fine. If the Strike Daggers are swarming the team, it is great to drop them a Cyclops to wipe them out quickly.
Explanation (Mobile Suit Chronicle - Quest 4):
- The ideal team setup is:
- Aile Strike Gundam (Mwu La Flaga Custom) which acts as the team's buffer and Calamity Gundam damage dealer.
- Launcher Strike Gundam which is useful at the first 2 phases, but fall shorts on the last phase because of the bosses' Trans-Phase Armor and its low defense, so you should consider going after Forbidden Gundam as well, but you can tag along with another player and go after Raider Gundam to make sure you can always knock it down when it try to do the strong attack.
- Another Aile Strike Gundam (Mwu La Flaga Custom) is the best bet here, but you can pick any of the other 2 however floats your boat.
Let's go into the mission's parts:
- Phase 1: Sword Strike Gundam will do most of the work here by chasing any enemy and take as many out as possible. Be careful of getting melee'd by the enemies though because you would want to save up HP as much as possible before you fight the bosses.
- Phase 2: The team will gather in a corner as usual and let time passes until the phase is cleared. You are free to take out any enemy that comes close to your spot though.
- Phase 3: Have a few Cyclops or Dummies in handy in case things turn out wrong. Anyway, just go for the bosses while dropping a Cyclops every so often when the other enemies start showing up in one spot.